The study plan is mandatory for all the students of the 3rd Year
HOW TO PRESENT YOUR STUDY PLAN
- Please go to http://pianionline.uniroma2.it/
- Click on “Compila Piano di Studi” at the top of the page;
- Fill in your matricola, password and email address and click on “Avanti“;
- Select your curriculum;
- Select all the exams to take “da sostenere” and already taken “sostenuti”, the total have to be 180credit or more;
- After checking and completing your Study Plan deliver it “consegna”:
- Notify via email to email@example.com with this SUBJECT “PDS-20YY-ES_SURNAME-Name-matricola.pdf“;
- Wait for the approval online “APPROVATO” after that print out a hard copy and bring it to Ms. Simona Ranieri for final signature.
(in the time of COVID-19, please sign the copy and send it)
The final approved copy will be available at the Students’office
DEADLINE: from November to the end of January (before the winter session)
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR STUDY PLAN
- To change your study plan submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Request to change the study plan“, with a good motivation, specifying the subject to leave and the new one to add.
- Please attach a copy of the last approved study plan (ask for it to the Student Secretariat).
The coordinator will evaluate your request and the Didactic Office will give you an answer soon.
There are 2 types of Study plans
1: Pre-Established Study Plan
The selection of exams is established beforehand, with 180 ECTS (credits). Students can choose between 3 Study Plans (30 different credits):
a) Electronic Engineering
b) Mechanical/Energy Engineering
- a) Electronic Engineering
|8037959 – EXPERIMENTAL ELECTRONICS||6||ING-INF/01||2|
|8039740 – LABORATORY OF SENSORS||9||ING-INF/01||2|
|8037963 – HIGH PERFORMANCE ELECTRONICS||6||ING-INF/01||1|
|8039166 – VLSI CIRCUIT AND SYSTEM DESIGN||9||ING-INF/01||2|
- b) Mechanical/Energy Engineering
|8037967 – FLUID MACHINERY||6||ING-IND/08||1|
|8037964 – ENERGY SYSTEMS||6||ING-IND/09||2|
|8037969 – MACHINE DESIGN||9||ING-IND/14||2|
|8037968 – MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES||9||ING-IND/16||2|
2: Individual Study Plan
This plan allows students a freer choice in the selection of the exams which needs to be agreed and signed off by the lecturer. Students may include more than 180 ECTS.
- c) Individual / ICT Internet Engineering
|8039513 – ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS||6||ING-INF/02||1|
|8039511 – NETWORKING AND INTERNET||9||ING-INF/03||2|
|8039512 – FUNDAMENTALS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS||9||ING-INF/03||2|
|8039514 – DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING||6||ING-INF/03||2|
– for individual study plan: if you cannot find the exam in the “drop-down menu”, you can write the name of the exam on the 3rd page of the study plan in “Altri crediti fuori standard“.
When completing your Study Plan please remember to select all the exams for TABLE I (138 ECTS) – TABLE II (12 ECTS) – TABLE III (30 ECTS or more) – TABLE IV (optional ECTS 0-24).
138+12+30=180 + optional credits. The total number of credits must be at least 180
In your Study Plan you need to indicate in which academic year you intend to take the exam “Anno previsto” and which exams you plan on taking in advance. In doing this, please keep in mind that you are not allowed to anticipate more than 18 ECTS per year, and you cannot have more than 80 ECTS per year. Please select the option “sostenuto” for the all exams you have taken already.