NEXT DATE —> 28 February 2023 – A.Y. 2021-22
There are four sessions to graduate. The 1st Session of the Academic Year is in July, followed by October, February, and April. Before the graduation date, a date for a technical test will be set (bring your laptop and thesis on a pen drive). A technician will see the format of your presentation on the big screen to optimize your presentation.
- After the 3rd year, you can enroll in “cautionary enrollment”. In this way, you will not pay taxes for the new A.Y.; still, you can take exams until the end of the previous Academic Year (recording your exams in the past academic year), graduating within the Degree Session of April 2023.
- July is the 1st Session of the new A.Y.
- If you cannot graduate within April, you must pay for the new Academic year. No additional fees.
- The deadline to enroll in Delphi is the 31st of December.
- We suggest presenting ISEE-U, too, by 14 December.
- You can apply for this request from Delphi (enrollment procedure, checking the box “cautionary request”.
Calendar of Engineering Macro-area
|Sessions||Date and place|
| 24 October 2023 – A.Y. 2022-23
Request on Delphi: from 25 August to 25 September 2023
|NEXT date >
|28 February 2023 – A.Y. 2021-22
Request on Delphi: from 22 December 2022 to 22 January 2023
Technical test: __ February; room _____
|(last Session in precautionary enrollment)
26 April 2023 – A.Y. 2021-22
Request on Delphi: from 20 February to 20 March
Technical test: ____ April ____ room ____
|19 July 2023 – new A.Y. 2022-23
(Student enrolled in this A.Y.)
Request on Delphi: from 20 May to 20 June
Technical test: ___ July ____ room ____
|Extraordinary Session||Date and place|
|15 June 2022 – A.Y. 2021-22|
Other information: School of Engineering (Italian website)
Old graduation sessions (under construction)