Procedure and Documentation
STEP 1 (documents for the SECRETARIAT FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS ): Segreteriafirstname.lastname@example.org
Go to DELPHI, and access to your Personal Page, or select from the first page Point 4 “Manage Career On-line and click on option 1 “Access to Student Section (Area Studenti)”.
Select: Manage graduation request
- Print “Dichiarazione di assegnazione della tesi/lavoro finale” (Statement of Assignment of Thesis/Final Work)” (signed by the supervisor)
- Fill out the “Domanda di ammissione all’esame di laurea” (Application for Admission to the Degree Examination)
Scanning of the Degree Application (signed by the student)
– Scan the recognition document
– Scanning of payment receipt
– Scanning the University Booklet
– Scanning of the “thesis assignment declaration/final work” (Signed by the graduate and the Relator)
The procedure is described in Delphi
The bulletin must be paid 60 to 30 days before the Graduation Session.
STEP 2 (documents for the DIDACTIC SECRETARIAT OF THE COURSE): email@example.com
- Fill in the form for the “ACTIVITIES and AUTHORIZATION FOR THE FINAL GRADUATION“ at least 15 days before the date of the graduation session. This has to be signed by the supervisor.
- Fill in the form with your consent to the use of your personal data and information (privacy – decree 196/2003).
- Send a copy of your presentation in pdf
The “Formative Activities” (3 credits = 75 hours) refer to the preparation of the final exam for graduation. The student must refer to a teacher as Supervisor to agree on a topic for the development of the degree thesis, which will be presented in the final exam.
The “Final Exam” (6 credits) is the presentation of your Thesis.
If you intend to withdraw from your graduation exam you must inform the Student Office and the Didactic Office in time (also if you fail to pass one or more outstanding exams).
If you have already paid the Invoice (in a previous session), you have to pay for a new one.
The thesis is worth 6 credit points according to the program structure of the bachelor’s degree in Engineering Sciences.