- Present your request for “Thesis assignment“, signed by your supervisor, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (almost 3-4 months before the date of the Degree).
A. Thesis Assignment ES 2022-SURNAME-matricola (Please rename the file with your data)
- Apply for “Admission to the Degree Examination” by DELPHI, (60 to 30 days before the Graduation Session) – access to your Personal Page, or select from the first page Point 4 “Manage Career On-line and click on option 1 “Access to Student Section (Area Studenti)”:
- Apply from Delphi “Gestione domanda di laurea”, “Manage graduation request”;
- Once you have completed your DELPHI Degree Application, you will have one week to forward it by email to email@example.com;
- The “Dichiarazione di assegnazione Tesi di Laurea/Lavoro finale”, with the final title of the thesis and signature of the supervisor, can be sent 15 to 5 days before;
- Be sure to have already submitted your Study Plan during your studies at firstname.lastname@example.org (DO NOT SEND AGAIN ANOTHER STUDY PLAN):
(Website of Macroarea Engineering: Secretariat for Engineering Students)
1. DOCUMENTATION TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE “ENGINEERING STUDENTS OFFICE”
Send the following documents to: email@example.com
- by 25 days:
- Scanning of the Degree Application “Domanda di Laurea” (signed by student)
- Scanning of the identification document
- by 15 days:
- “Dichiarazione di assegnazione tesi/lavoro finale” – Graduation Thesis / Final assignment declaration (as soon as the teacher confirms the final qualification) (download from Delphi)
- by 5 days:
(fill in the form with the definitive title of the Thesis; send it to the Supervisor to complete it (signature of supervisor, SSD, etc..). Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload thesis Ita – Upload thesis Ing (within 5 days from the date of graduation)
2. DOCUMENTATION TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE “DIDACTIC OFFICE”
Send the following documents to Simona Ranieri – email@example.com
- Fill in the form for the Thesis Assignment ES 2022-SURNAME-ID (2-3 months before graduation)
- Fill in the form for the “FORMATIVE ACTIVITIES“ at least 15 days before the date of the graduation session. This is the time spent on your thesis work. This has to be signed by the supervisor.
- Fill in the form with your consent for using your data and information (privacy – decree 196/2003).
- Send a copy of your presentation in pdf.
The “Formative Activities” (3 credits = 75 hours) refer to preparing for the graduation final exam. The student must refer to a teacher as Supervisor to agree on a topic for the development of the degree thesis, which will be presented in the final exam.
The “Final Exam” is the presentation of your Thesis. The thesis is worth 6 credit points according to the bachelor’s degree in Engineering Sciences program structure.
- If you intend to withdraw from your graduation exam, you must inform the Student Office of Engineering and the Didactic Office in time (also, if you fail to pass one or more outstanding exams).
- If you have already paid the Invoice (in a previous session), you have to pay for a new one.
- Don’t forget to withdraw your request on Delphi.
- Computation Degree
- A. Thesis Assignment ES 2022-SURNAME-ID (by 3-4 months before graduation)
- Formative Activities (at the end of your thesis work)
- Personal data and information (privacy – decree 196/2003)
- Graduation parchment (after 2 years)