Didactic organization A.Y. 2021-22
(link to Macro area Engineering)
The software chosen by Tor Vergata University to allow the student to follow lessons online is Microsoft Teams.
Online classes Tutorial: https://en.uniroma2.it/online-classes-tutorial/
- To access the online lessons, look for the Teams code or teams link on the teaching page on the website: https://didattica.uniroma2.it/, and eventually contact the teachers by email.
- Students have to sign up on Delphi on EXAMINATIONS —> Courses Attendance —>choose the course and click on “JOIN NOW” to the virtual class.
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The procedure for requesting a temporary Teams account is reserved to:
- New International students (ongoing enrollment on Delphi platform for the 2021/2022 academic year, and already registered on the Universitaly portal)
- New Bachelor Degree students (pending the final secondary school exams and diploma certificate for 2021) for Italian students
- 15 July– 30 November 2021 (or by March 31, 2022, by paying an additional fee) – Delphi registration
To all students of the 1st A.Y. 2021-22
Please send your MsTeams email address to email@example.com, asking for joining the “1st Year 2021-22 ES Students” (Didactic Office)
For assistance, contact us: