The study plan is mandatory for all students of the 3rd Year, but can also be presented from the 2nd Year. The Study plan can’t be submitted in “cautionary enrollment”.
Remind to present your Individual Study Plan before taking exams that could be not accepted.
All Students have to join the channel in MS TEAMS of the Academic Year of the enrolment to submit the Study Plan
- STUDY PLAN 2020-21 (Students 3rd Year) (request by email)
HOW TO PRESENT YOUR STUDY PLAN
- Please go to http://pianionline.uniroma2.it/
- Click on “Compila Piano di Studi” at the top of the page;
- Fill-in your matricola, password and email address and click on “Avanti“;
- Select your curriculum;
- Select all the exams to take “DA SOSTENERE” and already taken “SOSTENUTI“, the total must to be 180 credits or more;
- After checking and completing your Study Plan deliver it “consegna”:
- Notify via email to email@example.com with this SUBJECT “PDS-2020_ES_SURNAME-Name-matricola“, specifying the Academic Year of your Study Plan (don’t attach your study plan if is not checked – NON CONTROLLATO);
- Wait for the approval online “APPROVATO” (check your study plan online after some days) after that print out a hard copy and bring it to Ms. Simona Ranieri for your final signature in presence.
8b. If you cannot present your study plan in presence, expecially during the Corona virus time COVID-19
You can digitally sign the approved copy (STATO: APPROVATO)
and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with this FILE NAME and SUBJECT of the e-mail
After the delivery:
- Check the file Excel in the Channel of MS Teams “STUDY PLAN 2020-21 (Students 3rd Year)“
- The final approved copy will be delivered from the Didactic Office to the Secretariat Students.
DEADLINE: (before the winter session)
DELIVERY: from November to the end of January
Notice: If at the 3rd year you have not yet taken 85 credits, you can wait for getting more credits to submit it
until the end of February (not later!!)
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR STUDY PLAN
- To change your study plan submit a request to email@example.com with the subject “Request to change the study plan“,
- Fill in this request: FORM change Study Plan
- Please attach a copy of your last approved study plan (ask the Student Secretariat for it).
The coordinator will evaluate your request and the Didactic Office will give you an answer soon.
There are 2 types of Study plans
1: Pre-Established Study Plan
The selection of exams is established beforehand, with 180 ECTS (credits). Students can choose between 3 Study Plans (30 different credits):
- a) Electronic Engineering
- b) Mechanical/Energy Engineering
a) Electronic Engineering
|8037959 – EXPERIMENTAL ELECTRONICS||6||ING-INF/01||2|
|8039740 – LABORATORY OF SENSORS||9||ING-INF/01||2|
|8037963 – HIGH PERFORMANCE ELECTRONICS||6||ING-INF/01||1|
|8039166 – VLSI CIRCUIT AND SYSTEM DESIGN||9||ING-INF/01||2|
b) Mechanical/Energy Engineering
|8037967 – FLUID MACHINERY||6||ING-IND/08||1|
|8037964 – ENERGY SYSTEMS||6||ING-IND/09||2|
|8037969 – MACHINE DESIGN||9||ING-IND/14||2|
|8037968 – MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES||9||ING-IND/16||2|
2: Individual Study Plan
This plan allows students a freer choice in the selection of the exams which needs to be agreed and signed off by the lecturer. Students may include more than 180 ECTS.
You can submit an individual Study Plan, but this only if your study future choice is different from the Masters suggested at Tor Vergata.
- c) Individual / ICT Internet Engineering
|8039513 – ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS||6||ING-INF/02||1|
|8039511 – NETWORKING AND INTERNET||9||ING-INF/03||2|
|8039512 – FUNDAMENTALS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS||9||ING-INF/03||2|
|8039514 – DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING||6||ING-INF/03||2|
– for individual study plan: if you cannot find the exam in the “drop-down menu”, you can type the name of the exams on the 3rd page of the study plan online in “Altri crediti fuori standard“.
When completing your Study Plan please remember to select all the exams for TABLE I (138 ECTS) – TABLE II (12 ECTS) – TABLE III (30 ECTS or more) – TABLE IV (optional ECTS 0-24).
138+12+30=180 + optional credits. The total number of credits must be at least 180
In your Study Plan you need to indicate in which academic year you intend to take the exam “Anno previsto” and which exams you plan on taking in advance. In doing this, please keep in mind that you are not allowed to anticipate more than 18 ECTS per year, and you cannot have more than 80 ECTS per year. Please select the option “sostenuto” for the all exams you have taken already.