New rules 2021
- New study plans and changes for the academic year 2020/21 are no longer accepted.
- The next submission window for study plans is from 15th September 2021 to 15th December 2021.
- Study plans submitted outside the submission window will not be accepted but changes of previously approved study plans may be possible under justified reasons.
- Changes on previously approved study plans must be requested from 15th September 2021 to 15th March 2022 only.
- Students may take examinations only from courses present in their study plan.
- It is not allowed under any circumstances to request the recognition of an examination in the study plan after its registration in Delphi.
- Examinations taken without prior approval of the study plan will be erased or, in the best-case scenario, considered as extra credits in the final academic curriculum. In the absence of an approved study plan, this rule also applies to those examinations which are optional for Engineering Sciences. Anticipation of examinations needs prior approval as well.
- Exams of mandatory modules may be taken also in the absence of an approved study plan.
- All students may submit the study plan. For students of the first and second year, the submission of the study plan is optional, for students of the third year, the submission is compulsory.
- The study plan must be submitted using the new forms only. The new forms will be available on the website before the opening of the next submission window.
—–> inserire? The Study plan can’t be submitted in “cautionary enrollment”.
HOW TO PRESENT YOUR STUDY PLAN
To be defined
- Select your curriculum;
- Select all the exams to take and already taken, total credits must be 180 or more;
- Notify via email to email@example.com with this SUBJECT and name FILE
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR STUDY PLAN
- To change your study plan submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject:
“ES-YEAR-Request Change Study plan-matricola“,
- Fill in this request: FORM Change Study Plan (to be approved)
- Please attach a copy of your last approved study plan (Request to the Student Secretariat).
- The coordinator will evaluate your request and the Didactic Office will give you an answer soon.
Modules left at student’s choice (30 credits):
Block A) ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
|8037959 – EXPERIMENTAL ELECTRONICS||6||ING-INF/01||2|
|8039740 – LABORATORY OF SENSORS||9||ING-INF/01||2|
|8037963 – HIGH-PERFORMANCE ELECTRONICS||6||ING-INF/01||1|
|8039166 – VLSI CIRCUIT AND SYSTEM DESIGN||9||ING-INF/01||2|
Block B) MECHANICAL/ENERGY ENGINEERING
|8037967 – FLUID MACHINERY||6||ING-IND/08||1|
|8037964 – ENERGY SYSTEMS||6||ING-IND/09||2|
|8037969 – MACHINE DESIGN||9||ING-IND/14||2|
|8037968 – MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGIES||9||ING-IND/16||2|
Block C) ICT INTERNET ENGINEERING
|8039513 – ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS||6||ING-INF/02||1|
|8039511 – NETWORKING AND INTERNET||9||ING-INF/03||2|
|8039512 – FUNDAMENTALS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS||9||ING-INF/03||2|
|8039514 – DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING||6||ING-INF/03||2|
website: ICT Internet Engineering
Individual Study Plan
This plan allows students a freer choice in the selection of the exams which needs to be agreed upon and signed off by the lecturer. Students may include more than 180 ECTS.
You can submit an individual Study Plan, but this only if your study future choice is different from the Master suggested at Tor Vergata.
138 (mandatory)+30 (optional) +12=180 + optional credits. The total number of credits must be at least 180
|International English for Scientific Studies||3|