after the long period that has kept us away due to the Covid-19 pandemic and which has imposed general restrictive measures, lessons and work activities are finally resumed.
For this reason, in collaboration with the Policlinico Tor Vergata Hospital (PTV) and the PTV – “La Vela” vaccination center, Tor Vergata University of Rome has activated a service dedicated to all stu-dents (Italian and international), teachers and technical administrative staff who are yet to obtain their Covid-19 Green Pass certification and who wish to be vaccinated.
Following the publication of the decree law n. 111 of 6 August 2021, which introduced the obliga-tion, starting from 1 September, to present a Green Pass to attend universities, Tor Vergata Uni-versity wants to make a concrete contribution to the vaccination campaign and facilitate those who want to join it with this initiative.
Starting from today, every day including the weekend, from 17:30 to 19:30, it will be possible to get the Covid-19 vaccine at the centre PTV – “La Vela di Calatrava” in Tor Vergata, upon registration on the plat-form exclusively dedicated to our university community.
The vaccines available at the centre are: Pfizer, Moderna e Johnson&Johnson
The following requirements are needed to access the vaccination:
- Fiscal code;
- Be in possession of the Health card (Tessera Sanitaria) or its provisional copy, issued by the ASL;
- Having read the attached information notes;
- Not have been vaccinated.
to access the vaccination centre you must make a reservation through the online procedure available at the link (https://uniroma2.startbooking.it – Vaccine Reservation) selecting the available date and time on the calendar.
Once registered, you can show up to the appointment at the centre “LA VELA”, located in via dell’Archiginnasio, 00133 Rome, by showing an identification document, health card (or a copy of the same) and the attached form already filled (file EN_CONSENT.pdf or IT_CONSENSO.pdf) and then follow the procedures indicated.
Regarding the students who received other vaccines and certificates than those currently recognized by the Ministry of Health, it should be noted that on 27 August 2021, the MUR addressed a specific question to the Scientific Technical Committee aimed to acquiring further information about the recognition of the vaccines not accepted by the EMA or recognized by the EMA but made in a non-EU country.
The University has arranged the following procedure while waiting for the specific directives to be issued by the competent authorities:
- Set an appointment with the Welcome Office by clicking on the following link: https://prenotazioni.uniroma2.it/welcome-office/
- Go to the appointment and submit the certificate of the vaccine or any other appropriate documentation Subsequently, the student will be contacted to receive the provisional exemption certificate for the anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination, which will allow to obtain the certificate of exemption from the Green pass as required by the ministerial decree 35309 of 4 August 2021 (Certificate of exemption for the anti-COVID-19 vaccine).
Once again I appeal to your sense of responsibility out of respect for all of us and for our loved ones.