go to DELPHI
In order to be assessed by a committee of the University of Rome Tor Vergata, international students must fill in an application form “Assessment” with personal data and curriculum and must be validate with Ctrl and Auth codes, after payment.
Please note that due to the objectives of our curriculum of studies, priority will be given to candidates with an age range between 17 and 21. Only exceptional candidates will be considered with ages outside the range given.
Check the following sections for information about the application for the assessment of foreign qualifications
- Submit your Pre-Application (ASSESSMENT) via Delphi
- Pay the Admission Fee (30 euros) and validate your payment via your Delphi account.
PLEASE NOTE that if you do not validate your payment your application will not be considered. Only after the pre-aplication you can pay from here: TAX SIMULATOR
- Use this form to pay:
- The Admission Committee will review your candidacy and contact you with the outcome. All candidates will be contacted. If your application is accepted you will be invited to sit a Skype Interview with Prof. Roberto Verzicco.
- During the interview you will be assessed on your background in mathematics, physics and chemistry as well as assessing the motivation to undertake the course. The interview will be in English to assess your language level.
- Successful candidates will be sent a confirmation email which they will need to present to the Italian Embassy in their countries to fulfill any visa requirements.
- Upon your arrival in Rome at Tor Vergata University, the “International Students Office” will guide you in completing your registration.
- EU & non-EU students residing in Italy with a foreign title
- Non-EU Applicants (Resident Abroad)
- Non-EU Citizens Holding an Italian Title
Please note that:
Lessons start on 23nd of September 2019 and the first payment for the Tuition Fees has to be made by November.
EU students holding a foreign Diploma must apply for a “Dichiarazione di valore” (D.O.V) at the Italian Embassy/Consulate in the country in which the Diploma was issued.
Non EU students living abroad, must submit a pre-application to the Italian Embassy/Consulate in their country of residence. Please request the pre-application form to the Italian Embassy/Consulate in your home country.
Foreign Students currently enrolled in another Italian University and wishing to interrupt their studies, cannot use the same stay permit to register to a new University. The formalization of the abandonment of studies determines the disappearance of the requirements and rights of residence in the territory of the University as well as the revocation of the license. Consequently, students must return to their home country to request a new resident permit for study purposes.